Sabado, Disyembre 24, 2016

a love messages




The more attention, love, and support shown to your significant other the stronger your bond will be. Couples that display their affection regularly have better odds of staying connected and working relationship problems out when they arise than those that do not.

70% of relationships fail due to poor communication which eventually makes the pair grow apart. The key to everlasting love is keeping the romance alive. Sending a romantic text message is one of the best ways to show your devotion and affection for the light of your life. Below is a list of sweet text messages to send to a girlfriend, crush, or wife to ignite the passion once again.



  • I love seeing you happy and my biggest reward is seeing you smile. 
  • I'm having one of those days that make me realize how lost I'd be without you.
  • I will always have this piece of my heart that smiles whenever I think about you.  
  • Explaining to you how much and why I love you, would be like me describing how water tastes. It's impossible.   
  • One text from you changes my whole mood. 
  •  I only saw you for a second, but it made my day.  
  • I usually don't get attached too easily, but that changed when I met you. 
  • You have this incredible way of making my heart happy. 
  • Last night I matched each star with a reason for loving you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento