Sabado, Disyembre 24, 2016

LOVE MESSAGES

Love messages

Somewhere in your heart, try to find a place for me. Somewhere in your heart, I don’t care where it might be. One little corner may not mean so much to you but one little corner would be enough to see me through.

There were times I love to hate you. And then I love to love you. It’s like I want to throw you off a cliff, then rush to the bottom to catch you.
 When torn between two lovers don’t choose the one who makes your heart flatter but the one who fills it with laughter coz the excitement will just fade away but the smile in your heart will always stay.
 When you are running after the person you love and you’re too busy to notice me running after you, don’t mind me. But when you stumble and fall, take my hand and let me be the one to help you get up again.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento