Sabado, Disyembre 24, 2016

lovers




  • My love for you is never ending!
  • You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak, if it wasn't for you, I’d never be me!
  • My life is a jigsaw puzzle and you’re my missing piece.
  • You bring sunshine into my life! You aren't the sun, but you’re just as hot.
  • I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.
  • They say love gives you wings but is that why I’m in seventh heaven?
  • You complete me.
  • I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably.
  • Life is beautiful because of you.
  • For you I may be just one person, but for me you are the world.
  • I can’t live without you.
  • Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn't for you, I’d be lost.
  • When words aren't enough to tell you how great you've been, remind me to come and kiss you.
  • Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival.
  • You + me = Happiness forever.
  • You bring out the best in me.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento